Johnathan: Shall I bring the camera, Love?
Jannene: No. We are just meeting the midwife. (Time passes *Husband grabs the camera...without the wife knowing it) Oh... You decided to bring it?
Johnathan: Yeah, I figured just in case.
Midwife: Would you guys like to hear the heart beat?
Unison: YES!...Are you serious? We can hear it today? WoW!
Our baby has a STRONG heart beat!
Midwife: Would you like to see the baby?
Unison: Sure.
Check out our little "Jumping Bean!" (As you MAY know...Jannene LOVES Mexican food.)
This video is short...and AMAZING! Watch for the hand movements and for when the baby JUMPS! It pushes off with its little legs! It's great!
We do not know the sex of the baby...but you'll hear what we (we = Jannene) thinks it will be.
Midwife: This is the MOST ACTIVE 12 week old that I've EVER SEEN!
We LOVE this little baby! Jannene is ALWAYS pulling up the videos to hear the little thumps and watch our baby jump.
*Did you see everything?*
Our baby kicks her legs, moves her hands, and even "fixes" her hair. Watch it again and enjoy it even more.
Sla Service Level Agreement Adalah
4 years ago


Totally awesome grand child I can tell already she is taking after her Grandma Lu!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Check our blog - we may have some good news soon too... ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! That's amazing! You have a little baby inside you.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete