Sunday, January 25

Choir Bribe Left Overs

Jannene has just been called as the ward Choir Director...to kick off the calling she went ahead and decided to bake bribes for all those who came to sing.

As she was finishing up getting ready for the day, she asked me to finish baking the cookies. After cooking three batches I ran into a problem.

What am I to do with the remaining cookie dough...if there is less than a batch remaining in the mixing bowl?


Ahhh....a SOLUTION has been found!

This is a FULL sized Cookie Sheet! I Should have placed a regular cookie next to it...as this photo doesn't give full justice. This cookie measured over 8 inches across.

This delicious COOKIE was created out of the remaining cookie dough...I now have a SOLUTION for the leftovers in the bottom of the mixing bowl! Just one thing...this works best when my wife is upstairs getting ready for the day. As then, no one has the ability to object. =)

1 comment:

  1. I usually just eat the extra dough without cooking it and with a full glass of milk :) sometimes it's really good in ice-cream.

    -Laura Horrocks

    ReplyDelete